The school has a very simple yet evaluative admission process :
Prospectus and application form are available with the Admission Officer and PR Executive.
Children who apply are expected to appear in a general proficiency test followed by an interaction with the Principal and Admission Committee.
An admission offer letter is issued based on the combined review of the above and availability of seats. Decision of the School is final and binding.
Admission is confirmed upon payment of fee and timely submission of all desired documents as stated in the application form. Any false information may result in cancellation of admission.
The Registration Form can also be downloaded from here.
Eligible age for Admissions
A child must be 5 years old as on 31 March in the Academic Year in when admission is sought for st Class 1. (Child born on 1 April should also considered) The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Beetle's International School for various classes is given below:-
Documents to be brought to school at the time of admission (Deposition of School Fee)
• Attested Mark-Sheet of Last class passed.
• Original Transfer Certicate.
• Five Passport size Photographs.
• Attested copy of Date of Birth Certicate.
• Medical Certicate.
• Cast Certicate.
• Copy of Aadhaar Card
School Rules & Regulations
• Students shall be required to maintain full attendance throughout the year.
• Students shall be required to maintain high standard of discipline.
• The school will not be held responsible for any incident/accident occurred inspite of all the cares and precautions taken up by the school.
• The school will not be liable to compensate any claim arising out of illness, accident or any other harm caused to the students or related property.
• Students shall not be allowed to leave the school campus without the permission of the authorities.
• Students shall have to participate in each and every activity of the school. (Scholastic or Coscholastic)
• Immoral conduct, contempt of authority, breaking of bounds shall be treated as sufcient reasons for immediate expulsion from the school.
• The decision of the Director/Principal or any other competent authority shall be nal for the Parents/Guardians/Students in case of any dispute.
• Parents/Guardians are expected to extend full co-operation and be responsive to the communication made from the School Management from time to time.
• Parents and Guardians shall abide by the School Rules and Regulation as amended from time to time.
• Wearing of ID Card is compulsory in the school campus during school hours.
• Students must take care of the property of the school. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on walls, furniture, etc. Any damages done even by accident should be reported at once and must be compensated for
Note to Students
We expect our students to stand out by the way they carry themselves, behave and talk, whether among themselves or with staff members, visitors and outsiders. Any disobedience, rudeness or use of improper language will be dealt with strict disciplinary actions. Guidelines for Good Behaviour :
• Be respectful to everyone.
• Speak politely with care and thoughtfulness, whatever be the provocation.
• Be truthful, honest, kind, obedient, cheerful and pure in body as well as mind at any cost.
• On the playground, neither be unfair nor quarrelsome. Always maintain sportsman-spirit.
• Be a positive Role Model for others.
• Once you are in the school premises, converse in English only.
• The school is not responsible for any article lost. It is advised that valuable articles are not brought in the school.
• Students shall not wear/ carry any fancies (jewellery/ gadgets) to school.
• Care must be taken of all school property. Student should not scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture. Writing or drawing anything on the walls is strictly forbidden. Damage done even by accident must be reported to the authorities at once. Any damage done will be made good by the concerned student.
• Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
• No book other than text and library books or magazines are to be brought to the school.
• Use of bio-degradable articles be encouraged: be sensitive to other living beings.
• Wherever our students go, they should remember that school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their elders and have respect for them.
• Bullying, use of foul language, bunking class are punishable offences, and may lead to expulsion from the school.
• Those students who go home on their own by public transport should wait at their Stands in an orderly fashion and should not board and alight from moving buses. They should not keep hand out or stand on the Foot Board of the transport.
• Students whose conduct is harmful to other students shall be dismissed from the school.
• No students shall indulge in the following practices:
(i) Spitting in or near the school building.
(ii) Disguring or damaging any school property.
(iii) Smoking, drinking etc.
(iv) Rowdiness and rude behaviour.
(v) Use of violence in any form.
(vi) Casteism, Communalism or practice of Untouchability.
(vii) Any kind of Cyber misuse in or out of the school.
• Driving of vehicles to the school by students below the age of 18, without a valid driving license and helmet is not permitted. If caught doing so, the Parents will be held responsible.
The conveyance Facility
The conveyance service provided by the school is simply a facility. We try to provide a good service and adhere to the timings to the best of our efforts. However, the school is in no way responsible for the bus coming late/early or injury/accidents caused to the child or any other unforeseen mishap. Buses shall ply on the Routes and Stops as indicated and no changes will be entertained. The Parents are at liberty to discontinue the bus service after giving due notice ( a month prior).
• All the students using the bus are expected to be at the Bus Stop at least ve minutes before the arrival time of the bus. Buses shall not wait for late comers.
• No student should come near the entry door of the bus, until it has stopped completely.
• The drivers are authorized to stop the bus only at the designated stops.
• When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be out of the bus.
• Objects of any kind must not be thrown inside or out of the bus.
• Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by negligence or vandalism.